Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Campus Pastor will oversee all aspects of ministry at the multi-site location and will have the following major responsibilities:
- Communicate and implement Church Unlimited’s vision and “DNA” within the multi-site context
- Establish, develop and grow a campus leadership team to lead and support the campus ministry
- Supervise paid and non-paid staff
- Build the campus in both numerical growth and spiritual growth
- Help to set and reach quarterly goals
- Building personal relationships with high level leaders who can help grow the campus
- Work with all the different ministries at the campus including first impressions, children’s, students, life groups and worship
- Host church services and events
- Perform other pastoral care responsibilities – weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and coaching/mentoring
- 3 years ministry experience
- 4 year degree from an accredited College or University, or 7 years of pastoral experience
- Applicants should have strengths in the following areas: leadership, administration, teaching, as well as strong relational abilities
- Passionate about evangelism
- Experienced and knowledgeable in leadership (corporate or church environment)
IT Network Administrator
Experienced in the following:
· Managing Windows-based server Operating Systems (2003/2008/2012).
· Managing Windows-based desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7 and Windows 8).
· Managing Mac-based desktop Operating Systems.
· LAN/WAN Networking
· Microsoft Office SuitePlease send your resume, as well as your social media information (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account names) to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are kept confidential.
· Inspect and maintain all Church Unlimited campuses.
· Procure and supervise work of contractors.
· Coordinate construction projects.
· Ensure all Church Unlimited buildings and properties meet a set standard of excellence.
· Coordinate existing Facilities Staff.
· Plan and oversee the execution of preventative maintenance.Please send your resume, as well as your social media information (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account names) to email@example.com. All inquiries are kept confidential.